- Sport News Update, what you need to know Sport News Update, what you need to know.
- The gadgets and gimmicks changing the future of live sport Australia's love of sport appears to be more from in front of a TV screen than actually attending any event live, and that could be on the increase given some of the new technology heading our way.
- Sport dominates long weekend as networks shape up for a competitive Tuesday Sport dominated the weekend with Nick Kyrgios’ five set thriller against Italian Andreas Seppi to become the youngest Australian Open men’s quarter-finalist in almost a quarter of a century on Sunday evening drawing a metro audience of 1.103m The late broadcast was watched by a metro audience of 657,000. Tonight promises to be more competitive of […] The post Sport dominates long weekend as ...
- Sport results for Monday, January 26 All the latest sport results from around the world including cycling, cricket, football, soccer, golf, swimming, baseball, basketball, netball and ice hockey.
- Nick Kyrgios or Socceroos: who will you be watching? Spoiled sport fans will be forced to choose between soccer and tennis on Tuesday night.
- Sport's last taboo - period pains There are few taboos left in sport but how women "suffer in silence" through their period pains is one that needs to be acknowledged, according to former British number one Annabel Croft.
- Snowboarding takes a slide Has snowboarding's popularity peaked? Ageing athletes, new improved skis and a lack of snow are all being blamed.
- Doping is public health issue, says world anti-doping body Tokyo (AFP) - Doping in sport is a public health issue, the head of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) said Wednesday, because of the spread of substance abuse from elite athletes to school gyms.
- M-Sport look to master the Monte M-Sport World Rally Team’s Elfyn Evans and Ott Tänak will be looking to master the notoriously difficult conditions of Rallye Monte-Carlo next week as they pilot their EcoBoost powered Ford Fiesta RS WRCs on the opening round of the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC).
- Sport results for Friday, January 23 All the latest sport results from around the world including cycling, cricket, football, soccer, golf, swimming, baseball, basketball, netball and ice hockey.
Sport on TV provides sports guide information for the following regions: