- Roller derby: an underground sport getting its skates on As the Surfaris 'Wipeout', blares from a PA system at a rink in Reservoir, and crowd members
- Sport News Update, what you need to know Sport News Update, what you need to know.
- Sport Of Kings underlines staying promise Immaturity has counted against Sport Of Kings but an Ipswich win has confirmed trainer Tony Sears' opinion the horse is a stayer of the future.
- Player power a growing threat in professional sport "We are the beneficiaries of the game, but it is you, the players who are the trustees of the sport." SIR DONALD BRADMAN to the Australian cricket team, Adelaide, January 21, 1990
- Sport saves live: Shelley Taylor-Smith Marathon swimming legend Shelley Taylor-Smith has used a return to the headlines to call for compulsory swimming programs in all schools, revealing her prodigious talent helped save the life of a Balinese man last year.
- M-Sport mount mixed surface challenge M-Sport World Rally Team’s Mikko Hirvonen and Elfyn Evans are ready to mount a challenge on the mixed surface stages of next week’s RallyRACC - Rally de España.
- Athletics boss Dallas O'Brien quits Athletics Australia's year of turmoil off the track has continued with the departure of chief executive Dallas O'Brien as two reviews into the sport are carried out in the wake of the Eric Hollingsworth fiasco at the Commonwealth Games.
- ACT Sport aims to level financial playing field in junior sport ACT Sport and the Smith Family join forces to help children in financially disadvantaged families to fully participate in junior sports.
- Sport Confidential: First Sam, now George? ENGLISH rugby union giants Gloucester are set to launch a $1 million raid for 120kg South Sydney prop forward George Burgess.
- Snowboarder Shaun White saved by Sochi failure Dual Winter Olympics gold medalist Shaun White admits finishing fourth in the half-pipe at the 2014 Winter Olympics reinvigorated his flagging desire for the sport.
Sport on TV provides sports guide information for the following regions: