- Australian sport needs to lift game on climate issues, Olympians and sport bosses say Scientists are warning the viability of Australia's $12 billion sports market is being threatened by global warming and extreme weather events.
- Sport News Update, what you need to know Sport News Update, what you need to know.
- Climate change threatens sport: report Athletes are putting their health at risk as they play sport in increasingly high temperatures, a report by the Climate Institute warns.
- Vic rules boost for transgender sport The Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission has launched a series of guidelines to boost GLBTIQ participation in sport.
- The gadgets and gimmicks changing the future of live sport Australia's love of sport appears to be more from in front of a TV screen than actually attending any event live, and that could be on the increase given some of the new technology heading our way.
- Summer sport getting too hot PREDICTIONS of higher temperatures are forcing officials to question if Australia is getting too hot for summer sport as we know it.
- Sport's last taboo - period pains There are few taboos left in sport but how women "suffer in silence" through their period pains is one that needs to be acknowledged, according to former British number one Annabel Croft.
- Cage fighting will be legal in Vic The Victorian government is set to legalise cage fighting despite fierce opposition from police and anti-violence groups.
- Victoria set to legalise cage fighting Opposition warns Victoria could become the 'cage fighting state' if the sport is legalised.
- Sport results for Monday, January 26 All the latest sport results from around the world including cycling, cricket, football, soccer, golf, swimming, baseball, basketball, netball and ice hockey.
Sport on TV provides sports guide information for the following regions: