- Sport News Update, what you need to know Sport News Update, what you need to know.
- UK Sport to reconsider 'no compromise' funding policy LONDON (Reuters) - UK Sport could be set to reconsider its no-compromise approach to funding elite athletes, handing a lifeline to sports such as basketball which have had their financial backing cut....
- A Sport Few Americans Know Anything About Can Teach Plenty About Leadership Cricket, the precursor to baseball, was popular in early America. Immigration from South Asia is boosting the sport and displaying the skill required to lead a team.
- Sport-crazy Chicago has All Blacks buzzing Coach Steve Hansen senses an air of electricity in the All Blacks midway through their buildup to their historic Test in Chicago.
- Match fixing the biggest threat to international sport, expert says; ASADA laws criticised Match fixing could undermine the integrity of international sport, with drug use becoming a lesser threat by comparison, sports lawyers say.
- Formula One urged to cut costs as teams fail By Alan Baldwin AUSTIN Texas (Reuters) - Sauber principal Monisha Kaltenborn has urged Formula One's decision makers to act in the sport's best interests and tackle a looming crisis af...
- Seven bets on sport to beat the pirates Seven West Media is banking on "piracy-proof" sport and Australian programming as key planks of its bid to stay the top-ranking free-to-air network for the rest of the decade.
- Players feel need for speed When you take a sport and apply the word ‘speed’ in front of it, you know you’re going to be in for one fun experience.
- Seven bets on live sport to beat the pirates Seven West Media is banking on "piracy-proof" sport and Australian programming as key planks of its bid to stay the top-ranking free-to-air network for the rest of the decade.
- U-Boat Worx gets sporty with compact HP Sport Sub 2 Dutch firm U-Boat Worx describes the latest addition to its line of submersibles as a "subsea-Ferrari". Like many Ferraris, the company's new HP Sport Sub 2 seats two and comes in eye-catching red, but unlike most Ferraris, it can carry a pilot and passenger to a depth of 100 m (330 ft) beneath the waves for periods of up to six hours... Continue Reading U-Boat Worx gets sporty with compact HP ...
Sport on TV provides sports guide information for the following regions: