- Prospect of funding sport based on pay equality NSW Sport and Recreation Minister Gabrielle Upton has floated the prospect of only funding sports that offer equal prizemoney for men and women.
- Sport News Update, what you need to know Sport News Update, what you need to know.
- Sport-hopping here to stay: Sonny Bill Code-hopping superstar Sonny Bill Williams says athletes switching sports and dabbling in boxing is an appealing part of modern-day sport.
- Sport champs and chumps of 2014 SOME OF these people were incredible this year. Others left us scratching our heads in disbelief. These are the news.com.au sport awards for 2014.
- Aid fellowships focus on sport, culture, downplay science, gender issues Fisheries and climate change, gender equality and even trade are not priority foreign affairs and development issues for the Abbott government if its latest round of Australia Awards Fellowships is any guide.
- Community fight for Central Coast Mariners has broad implications for the A-League Small clubs. Every league in every sport has them. Truth is, every sport needs them. Which is why the plight of Central Coast Mariners has far wider implications than many are prepared to acknowledge. The local community has been asked to #standupforthemariners in Gosford this week. In effect, they're standing up for much more than that.
- BT Sport to sponsor regional Welsh rugby teams A new multi-million-pound sponsorship deal with the teams is confirmed.
- Art, life and sport - chasing Nick Cave and a tall ship The two giants of my world have been sport and art.
- Sonny Bill Williams says sport-hopping is here to stay He accepts the NRL may not like it, but Sonny Bill Williams says players switching codes and dabbling in boxing are realities of modern-day sport that make football careers even more enticing.
- Sonny Bill says sport-hopping here to stay Code-hopping superstar Sonny Bill Williams says athletes switching sports and dabbling in boxing is an appealing part of modern-day sport.
Sport on TV provides sports guide information for the following regions: