- Rugby League kick-starts Walcha campaign RUGBY League broke its Walcha News Cup duck while Kentucky joined Uralla and Round Swamp at the top of the cup table when the Walcha cricket competition continued on Saturday.
- The Lurker - NRL Rumour File - Wednesday Your midweek fix of rugby league gossip has arrived courtesy of The Lurker, with news on Izzy's future, Flanagan under the pump and why are clubs unhappy with the NRL?
- Spuds and Ghosts in Guyra intrigue GUYRA is the scene of a “Mexican stand-off” between rugby league and rugby union as the Guyra Super Spuds look to come back to Group 19 Rugby League after folding two years ago.
- Thurston nominated for rugby league's Golden Boot Australian Johnathan Thurston is in line to become the first player to win three Golden Boots after he was nominated for the award.
- Big win for Dubbo RUGBY LEAGUE: Dubbo will play host to one of the biggest rugby league carnivals in Australia next year with the announcement the 2015 NSW Aboriginal Rugby League Knockout will be played here next October. After three successive tournaments at Raymond Terrace the action will come to Caltex Park after the Walgett Aboriginal Connection (WAC) won this year's event and were awarded hosting rights.
- Paterson stages U-turn to return to rugby league Cory Paterson has ended a brief retirement from rugby league by joining Salford Red Devils on an initial one-year deal.
- Te'o ready to prove himself in rugby Ben Te’o wants to prove he is serious about a cross-code switch.
- NRL unveil Newcastle board NRL boss Dave Smith has announced the new board of the Newcastle Knights.
- Paterson quits boxing, joins Super League Cory Paterson has ended a brief retirement from rugby league by joining Salford Red Devils on an initial one-year deal.
- Ex-players will consider suing NRL Former rugby league star Ian Roberts believes ex-players will consider suing the NRL over brain injuries.
There are no current results for Rugby League in Perth.